Tuesday 23 March 2010

*The Trees That Are Slow To Grow, Bear The Best Fruit*

This picture was taken whilst I was walking through a park one day. I thought it looked really interesting how all these cut-off tree trunks were placed in one pile. It seems to me that they were placed in this way to look like a park attraction or to look like a natural sculpture. It caught my eye as I walked through the park. I think this is because of the little green plants which are emerging from inbetween the tree trunks. The image to me symbolises the fact that when man cuts down nature, it always fights back (this is represented through the plants). I have chosen this specific quote because it shows how even though the trees are destroyed, and they will take time to grow, it will be worth the wait because they could possibly bear the best fruit. :)
Picture by Mihaela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment