Sunday 7 March 2010

*Living On Land...Wanting To Fly In The Sky*

This picture was taken in College by me. I took it because I wanted to see what the clouds looked like on that day. I do not see any specific shape or object but I really like the way the blue and white stand out. I have chosen this quote for this picture because the sky looks nicer and more calm than the ground. The clouds are constantly moving unlike what you see on the ground. It seems like a whole new world up there :). This image links in with my project because nature (the sky and clouds) is the most dominant thing in the image. However, you can see a small part of the college building. I have chosen to capture this in the picture because I wanted to show the contrast between nature and man-made things. The clouds are free to move any time they want, unlike the building which is staying put for probably a long time, until someone wants something new. :)
Picture by Mihaela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment