Sunday 7 March 2010

*Don't Be Afraid To Go Out On A Limb...That's Where The Fruit Is*

This picture was taken from the College window. Whilst I was in the classroom I looked out of the window and thought "What a nice view!" so I took a picture. It carefully illustrates the differences between the tree, bush and the branches compared to the brick wall. The quote I have chosen means that not everything is easy as it seems for example like in this image. You think it would be quite easy to climb on top of this tree by just looking at it. However, if it is seen through a different perspective then you could see the difficulty. You may need to get over the wall to the tree. This image links with my project as it is an image of nature interacting with man-made elements; the brick wall. The wall blocks us from seeing what's on the other side unlike the tree which still lets us peek through. :)
Picture by Mihaela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment